1.06.2010

Dropping The Ball

Wait What? What just happened? I think I blacked out. I remember a lot of cookies, some kind of miracle that took place on 34th Street, some Chinese takeout and something about a ball dropping... at any rate, now it's bitterly cold outside and the sidewalks are covered in pine needles and confetti.

Any ideas? Hm?

Let's see... from the look of it:

cookies

tiny lederhosen-wearing cookie

Snowmen cookies. And Brett Favre.

It was definitely not my birthday (no cupcakes is clue number one), and I'm pretty sure I'd remember Flag Day.

Anyway, I have this list of "resolutions" I found on my desk the other day, and I thought I'd share:

1. Learn to make croissants.
2. Blog more. More than twice a month. Once a week.
3. Have more fun exercising.
4. Visit Seattle. And Brasil.
5. Read more books.
6. Learn to can things. Canning.
7. Go ice skating.
8. Understand what's going on on LOST.
9. Spend more time with friends and family.

So, what about you? What are your Flag Day resolutions?

3 comments:

  1. 1. pack lunch
    2. cook dinner

    any great ideas for a seriously inexperienced/mostly poor chef?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some notes re: number 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brett Favre (with a french accent)! So cute!

    My only resolution is to go to NY in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete